Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Jess's tree swing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What does this look like in person? Is it cute or does it look like a large Barbie piece? Also, what is the kayak made of? Is it like a blow up toy?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kakay is blow up and really cute. There have been alot of threads on the swing. I think the person that had it really liked it and thought it was worth getting.

    Hope that helps.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Kayak is awesome. I don't know if it's big Barbie or not, but whatever it is, I love it. Wasn't going to get the swing, but now that I've seen the Kayak I am.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just received both the kayak and swing but have not taken them out of the box yet. I will get back with my take on them later.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the tree swing, it is on display in my living room. It is plastic, but it holds its weight... and doll weight beautifully. The Kayak I haven't blown up yet, but I've seen blow up Kayak's so that doesn't bother me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The kayak is blow up and as much as I have fussed and fumed about it being blow up my kids absolutely positively LOVE IT!!! My 5 year old thinks its the greatest AG piece we own! It sailed many miles around the house, being scooted across the floor. I was for sure it would get a leak the first day but it didn't.

    As for the tree it is adorable but, hard to store because once it comes out of the box and you put it together it doesn't come back apart so you can put it back in the box. We also had to redo the strings on the seat because we didn't like the bar being right across the dolls face... we couldn't see her. She is sitting in our living room by a window.

    I like the tree...the kids like the kayak!!!

  7. #7
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    We have the swing and love it! I haven't yet adjusted the height of the cloth part, but it's very sturdy. It holds the doll weight just fine and the detail of the leaves and tree are well done. The sounds are awesome! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    We don't have the kayak yet, but I can't wait to get it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •